I ADORE our Founders and I ADORE this company!! Top 5 reasons why you should look twice at this incredible opportunity. <3 www.YourDreamsYourBusiness.com
Saturday, October 4, 2014
1. Creates a smooth surface: It smooths fine lines and wrinkles by filling them in, it also helps fill in facial scarring.
2. Evens out skin tone: Reduces inflammation and redness
3. Hydrates and nourishes skin: Trehalose (found in some primers) is a plant sugar with water-binding properties for skin, as well as humectant (moisture preserving) and moisturizing benefits.
4. Tightens pores: This, along with being a barrier between your skin & makeup, helps keep your pores clean and free of makeup. It also helps prevent your pores from secreting oil, reducing shine.
5. Makeup lasts longer: This is especially important during harsh winters and humid summers. No matter what time of year, your need to touch up will greatly be reduced!
6. Makes your makeup POP: This picture shows the difference of hues without and with primer -
Younique's Primer is gluten-free, 100% natural, free of parabens, oils, synthetic fragrances, and cheap fillers.
We all know about this fairly new concept of organic food, organic makeup and even organic clothes. But not all of us are sure what it means and if the products really are good and helpful, so to those of you who still are confused, this article should help you clarify things!
We have to admit that sometimes we hesitate to put on a complete makeup because we’ve heard it’s bad for the skin and it ruins our complexion. But we shouldn’t exaggerate – even if the origins of makeup weren’t so skin-friendly, the cosmetics industry has progressed enormously.
So, what are organic cosmetics?
Recently, in our new generation of cosmetics we can find products that are 100% harmless to the skin- organic cosmetics.
The first distinction you need to make: Organic does not mean natural, but more than that! Whether it's daily creams or eye-shadow, products are manufactured with 95%-100% natural ingredients.
The novelty is that the plants from which the ingredients are extracted are grown without chemical fertilizers and the manufacturing process does not involve radiation or genetic modifications.
So that means: no synthetic fragrances, no artificial colors, no harmful fillers. Yay!
For example, Younique products offer natural alternatives to makeup. In their formula, you will only find plant and mineral ingredients, natural botanical extracts and antioxidants for a pure, gentle and beautiful makeup.
Ok, now I know what they are, but why should I use them?
Given that our body absorbs about 60% of the contents of creams, oils or lotions applied to the skin, it’s highly indicated that they are as gentle as they can be. Otherwise, we can develop different rashes, irritations, or most importantly - hormonal and metabolic imbalances.
The solution to staying healthy and beautiful is to use non-toxic products, such as the high-quality makeup from Younique.