1. Creates a smooth surface: It smooths fine lines and wrinkles by filling them in, it also helps fill in facial scarring.
2. Evens out skin tone: Reduces inflammation and redness
3. Hydrates and nourishes skin: Trehalose (found in some primers) is a plant sugar with water-binding properties for skin, as well as humectant (moisture preserving) and moisturizing benefits.
4. Tightens pores: This, along with being a barrier between your skin & makeup, helps keep your pores clean and free of makeup. It also helps prevent your pores from secreting oil, reducing shine.
5. Makeup lasts longer: This is especially important during harsh winters and humid summers. No matter what time of year, your need to touch up will greatly be reduced!
6. Makes your makeup POP: This picture shows the difference of hues without and with primer -
Younique's Primer is gluten-free, 100% natural, free of parabens, oils, synthetic fragrances, and cheap fillers.