Monday, September 15, 2014

Top 2 Cosmetic Products For Oily Skin

Do you wake up in the morning and feel like every day is a bad day for your skin? Do you end up getting late to work or college because you spend way too much time covering up blemishes, cleansing out your pores or trying to revitalize dead looking skin? I know I certainly have! Read on for solutions to your makeup problems!


I understand the complexities involved with having an exceptionally oily skin. Touch Pressed Powder Foundation has natural minerals that help the oil from breaking through. It promises long hours of shine control and is perfect for sensitive skin. It minimizes the appearance of pores and it definitely clogs them the least among all the powder foundations I have used.

I use a liquid foundation on my face and then ‘lock it down’ with Touch. Another thing that I really like about this product is that the compact cake doesn't crumble or break off into small pieces after some use. In fact, I have even dropped it on my bathroom counter from a height of about 1 foot, and it miraculously didn't crack. So I didn't have to worry so much about creating a mess, or wasting product. (This doesn't mean you should be reckless, though. Nobody can get away with the damage caused by dropping any pressed powder from a greater height.)

I use the shade Scarlet to match my skin tone, but there are other shades that are also available such as Organza, Chiffon, Satin, and Cashmere.

This is my number one fix in situations where I feel like I’m about to have a breakout. As already implied, I have very oily skin and suffer from a mild to moderate case of acne. If you stay long hours cooped up in your office or university and want people to still compliment you about your flawless skin at the end of the day, then this is great makeup for you. Since this pressed powder has a lot of pigment, the key to getting a natural look is to use it by applying with a foundation brush.


It does a good job of spreading easily over my uneven skin. I use this product to conceal only my acne scars and the occasional blemishes, and not the whole face. Not many people have been able to tell that I actually wear foundation.The cream foundation has the same color range as the pressed powder.


2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the interesting post, it seems like you have spent a lot of time to research.
    I have recently found out this, it lists out best foundation for oily skin, which are rated by real customer ratings. The top 1 is a big surprise :)
    http://thevenusface.com/best-foundation-for-oily-skin/

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete