1/4 teaspoon of Cayenne Pepper
1/4 teaspoon of ground Ginger
2 tablespoons of Coconut Oil
1-2 drops of Peppermint Oil
- How To Make Your Lip Plumper:
- Fill a small pot halfway with water and leave it on medium heat until it starts to simmer but not boil.
- Once your water is simmering, take a big container and place it in your water, but make sure no water gets into the container you essentially just want the heat of the water
- Mix together your Cayenne, Ginger, and Coconut oil and stir until evenly combined
- Add in your Peppermint Oil and stir again until even
- Take your pot off the heat, pour your mixture into a glass jar with a tight lid (or lipgloss container), and place into your fridge to cool for 20 minutes
- Once your plumper is cool to the touch, dip a (clean) finger in and apply evenly to your lips
- Snag a Naturally based lip gloss like Youniques Lucrative Lip Gloss in your favorite color to show off your new pout.
Last but not least -- SMILE! :)