Say goodbye to raccoon eyes! These two easy tips are fool-proof ways to keep your liner in line all day!
1. Makeup primer. If you don't use it already, you need to. One of primer's MANY benefits is it keeps your makeup in place all day long. Many forget to apply it to your lower lid as well, which is essential to preventing those nasty smudges. I use Younique's Moodstuck Primer. It's gluten-free, 100% natural, free of parabens, oils, synthetic fragrances, and cheap fillers so a little goes a long way.
2. Pressed Powder.
- A tightly packed concealer brush for perfect precision
- Pressed powder [use one that is a shade lighter than your skin tone so you get the bonus effect of highlighting the area to draw even more attention to your eyes]
- Dip the brush into the powder to load up both sides.
- Place the brush in a vertical position directly and precisely below the liner, but adjacently touching it, then stamp and sweep it from one corner to the other. This will set it and keep it from traveling downward.
- With the same brush, this time without reloading it with powder, sweep back over the area to really blend it in.