Admit it – you've been known to harbor perfectionist tendencies on occasion. A touch of Type A personality here and there never hurt anyone but there are only so many times you can reformat your résumé. So put away your rainbow highlighters and set aside that stack of itemized lists for a moment to brush up on a skill you may think you mastered long ago: mascara application. Because as you very well know, there is always room for improvement. The proof is in these eight pro tricks that will have you applying mascara better than you ever imagined possible.
- Apply mascara on the bottom lashes first. Then apply mascara on the upper lashes but start from the inside corner. I place the brush to the lid, curl the brush downward, then pull the brush upward.
- Always go vertical and then flip horizontal to really get every lash and make them full.
- Look down at the mirror to do the top lashes and you won’t get mascara everywhere.
- Don’t lift the brush straight up; slightly lean it towards your eyelid to curl the lashes. Then brush up and out, towards the outer corner of the eye. This will create a more open, winged out effect.
- Start from the root of your lashes and wiggle upwards. Wiggling your mascara wand through your lashes will give your wand that tight fit up against every lash.
- Gently press on the eyelid to pop out the lashes to get as close to the lash line as possible when applying mascara.
- Bend the brush so you can get a better angle when applying.
- The biggest mistake women make is not conditioning their lashes prior to the application.
It has Transplanting Gel and Natural Fibers, together it enhances and magnify your OWN lashes. Watch your lashes transform into something you only dreamed of! A 300% increase in thickness and volume to your lashes while still looking completely real and natural. AWESOME!