- Start with a moisturizing primer like Younique Glorious Face & Eye Primer (100% natural, free of parabens, oils, synthetic fragrances, and cheap fillers - so totally worth it!). Then apply the ever reliable BB Flawless Complexion Enhancer as a foundation.
- Apply Moodstruck Minerals Concealer with a concealer brush and blend well. Set it all in place with a dusting of translucent powder.
- Dust Moodstruck Minerals Blusher in Stunning for bright pink blush on the apples of the cheeks and blend with a blusher brush.
- Contour the hollows of the cheeks and along the jaw line, extending down the center of the neck.
- Use Moodstruck Minerals Pigment Powder in Sexy for a pale pink shimmer to highlight the tops of the cheekbones and the center of the nose.
- Apply a light wash of an eggshell-colored eye shadow all over the eyelid and the inner corner of the eye. Choose a shade that has a slight shimmer like Moodstruck Minerals Pigment Powder in Curious.
- Use a shader brush to press Moodstruck Minerals Pigment Powder in Sassy onto the center of the lid.
- Cover the bright pink shadow with a touch of superfine glitter. Try Moodstruck Minerals Pigment Powder in Feisty.
- Build some intensity with dark brown eye shadow. Blend Moodstruck Minerals Pigment Powder in Daring in the crease.
- Smudge a thin line of black eyeliner along the upper and lower lash lines.
- Finish off with gorgeous lashes using Moodstruck 3D Fiber Lashes (definitely my favorite makeup accessory!).
- Apply a light layer of Moodstruck Minerals Pigment Powder in Sassy and blot.
- Top it off with a shimmery soft pink gloss in the center of the lips. Try Lucrative Lip Gloss in Loveable.
Now, you're all set and ready to be wooed!