Either you're a selfie lover or your friends keep taking pictures to everyone in the group while you are out having fun, one thing is for sure: those pictures will surface Facebook or Instagram, and you got to look great.
Here's some tips:
- Skip the heavy foundation: with the rise of the BB Cream on the market a couple of years ago, there are alternatives to foundation that will cover the small imperfections and make your skin tone even, without the full cover that a foundation provides. Younique has a broad range of BB Creams that suit every skin tone, from Cream to Carob.
- Master the "contouring" technique: choose a bronzer powder with little to no shimmer, and apply with the right brush. We can't emphasize enough the importance of a good brush on contouring. Try the Blusher Brush from Younique, as it has an angular shape, you will be able to control the amount of bronzer and the precision as well.
- Don't forget to highlight and to apply a little bit of blush as well, to make you look healthy and glowing.
- If you want to look as natural as possible but still good in pictures, skip the eyeliner and apply a good mascara, as the 3D Fiber Lashes. Everyone will wonder how your eyes look so beautiful and enhanced without any trace of eyeliner.
- Moisturized lips are a must, paired with a nice lipstick or gloss.
- Strike a pose: forget the tacky duck face. Embrace your natural beauty and smile, your features will be enhanced and you'll look natural and beautiful.