Long go the days that wearing glasses meant you couldn't be pretty, feminine and confident. Times have changed and luckily for us, girls, there is makeup to make us feel even prettier and nowadays glasses are seen more like a fashion accessory than a need.
So here are some tips for rocking those glassses and a flawless makeup:
- Use mineral makeup foundation, or a BB Cream like the one from Younique, which is lightweight and a perfect base for powder concealers. This will avoid the unpleasant marks that glasses leave right on top of the nose.
- Choose neutral pigments on your eyes, like the tones Sexy, Curious and Innocent from the Moodstruck Minerals Pigment Powder line from Younique.
- Avoid a thick eyeliner stroke, so your eyes don't look too small. Make a thin line instead to give your eyes more definition and open.
- Make your eyelashes bigger and voluminous with the Younique 3D Fiber Lashes for an extra glamorous look.
- Chose brighter and colourful colours on your lips.