Blush is that wonder pigment that can change your whole look from pale, to healthy & glowing face.
From powder versions, to cream formulas, there are plenty to choose from. But do you know what to look for in a blush?
Here's a quick guide:
- Pick your blush according to your skin type: a powder version is more suitable for oily skin, and a cream one goes best in dry skin.
- If you choose a cream blush, blend the color into the apples of your cheeks as much as possible, for a natural look.
- Blushes last between 12 to 18 months, so in case you have the same blush for years, maybe it's time to replace it to a new one.
- Choose the right brush: a bigger brush isn't always better, try an angled brush, as it makes for a precise application and contour.
- Slightly tap off the excess powder from your brush before you apply, so you don't risk overdoing it. You can always apply a little bit more after, if needed.
- Experiment with different colors: blushes come in a variety of colors: pink, coral, peach and neutrals.