Don't worry, it's totally safe! Just a couple of tricks that you can easily do at home to keep your teeth white, and prevent some stains:
- Mouth guard & baking soda. A mouth guard can be bought at any drugstore. Mix baking soda, lemon juice and a little bit of water. Then fill the mouth guard with this solution, leave for 10 or 15 minutes and then wash off the residue with a tooth brush;
- Eat your fruits, especially strawberries;
- Floss! Really, it's a bummer but don't forget about flossing, in order to keep your teeth healthy and clean;
- If you like chewing gum, choose the one with xylitol and no sugar. Xylitol is a natural sweetener that helps prevent plaque;
- Get a "whitening" toothpaste, mouthwash and floss.
- Keep toxins away: avoid smoking and chewing tobacco. If you can avoid tea and coffee, great! If not, brush your teeth right away, in order to avoid yellowing or staining your teeth.