The perfect self tanning application doesn't start when you apply the self tanning product, but at least 5 days before:
- Exfoliate your skin in the previous 5 days before applying the self tanner. It is important to remove dead cells.
- After exfoliating, apply a good moisturizer, like the Brilliant Daily Moisturizer Gel, by Younique, so your skin keeps very well hydrated.
- Start from the bottom, from the feet, way up to the legs, torso and arms.
- Apply a little less of product on the knees, elbows and bikini line, since these areas are usually naturally darker.
- Don't forget the back of the hands, so they don't get to be in a different shade.
- After applying the self tanner, according to the product's specifications, keep applying moisturizer in your body and face, to make it last longer.