So, if you have problems falling asleep at night, here's some tips on how to have a good night of sleep:
- Create a sleep schedule: try to go to bed (with no distractions) everyday at the same time;
- Pay attention to the food you are eating: don't go to bed feeling hungry, or too stuffed. Eat at least 3h before going to sleep;
- Create your own bedtime ritual, like cleaning your skin with a specific product such as the Younique Awake Facial Cleanser, apply a good moisturizer, like the Brilliant Daily Moisturizing Gel also from Younique, light up an aromatherapy candle and drink a cup of camomile tea.
- Create a comfortable environment, dark, cool and quiet bedroom;
- Don't take naps during the day. Or if you do, limit them to 30 minutes maximum;
- Get some exercise. Really, get some physical activity in your weekly routine, even if you can't go to the gym, do some walking or jogging outside. Being in shape will help you to get a good night of sleep.