Monday, May 26, 2014
5 tips to disguise a "tired face"
Sometimes we're so tired that we don't even have time or will to apply makeup. However, this fatigue is reflected in our face. Learn how to disguise a "tired face" by following these 5 steps:
1. Apply the right Concealer for your skin complexion. If possible, choose one that has sub tones of peach to balance the blue and purple of your dark circles.
2. Apply light eyeshadows. This is not time for a smokey black eye. Use colors like gold and extend it to the inner part of the eye to highlight it.
3. Apply the liner only through 3/4 of the eyes. It will make your eyes look more open.
4. Curve your eyelashes. You eyes will look prettier.
5. Apply lots of Mascara. Really!