Sunday, May 25, 2014
DIY Makeup Remover
There are plenty of Makeup Removers in the market, but what if we told you how to do it yourself?
Like we have done in our previous post, we are going to give you a list of tips. So, here are some steps on how to remove your makeup with basic materials.
You will need:
1. Get a small amount of Coconut Oil on the tips of your fingers.
2. Softly rub the oil in circles, until you feel all of Mascara lift off your lashes.
3. Check yourself out (optional).
4. Wipe off your racoon eyes with a damp cotton pad.
5. Enjoy makeup-free moisturized eyes and lashes!
If you wish to complement the process, a Facial Cleanser is the next step. The Awake Facial Cleanser from Younique is made with Garden Chrysanthemum, Aloe Vera, and Licorice Root.