Rules for a Flawless Pout
Learn how to take the most of your Lipstick:
1. Start with a clean lip. Gently exfoliate any dry skin.
2. Know your formulas. Experiment matte, creamy and longwearing formulas to see what lasts longer and feels better.
3. To intensify a color, use a lip pencil. Lining your lips neutralizes their natural pinkness, and this will acentuate the color in the tube.
4. A brush will help Lipstick last longer.Take the extra time to aplly it with a brush.
5. Blot the right way. Blot in between applications by gently pressing a tissue to your lips.
6. Don't get lipstick on your teeth. Out your index finger in your mouth and gently close your lips around it and pull it out.
7. A dab of highlighter will enhance your cupid's bow. The light reflecting particules will help draw attention to this pretty part of your mouth. You can also apply a creamy Concealer. Check Younique collection if you are looking for a Concealer 100% natural, chemical-free, mineral-based pigment powders, free of talc, oils, preservatives, perfumes, synthetic dyes, and parabens.
8. Top with gloss. The shine will help make your pout look even plumper.
9. Do be afraid to go nude. The most flatering nude lipstick is one shade deeper than your skin tone.
10. There really is a Red for everyone. Just experiment!