Sunny days require extra care with your skin, especially your face. Whether you are a young lady or a hot mama, you will need to prevent wrinkles, unwanted spots and sunburns.
The problem with a good sunscreen, is the greasiness. Nobody wants a greasy skin! Even if you apply Foundation, you can still get that shinny look. But, there is a way of applying sunscreen and still get a gorgeous make up:
- First, you will need a Facial Cleanser. It will help to dissolve oil.
- Use your moisturizing cream as you always do.
- Then, apply the sunscreen. If you have one of those with colour, that's even better.
- Pick a brush and proceed with the application of Concealer and/or Foundation. We would recommend a Powder Foundation as it will help absorb the oil.
- Finally, apply a Fixing Powder of your choice. This can really do some miracles.
And you're ready to go. Just don't go to the water, and everything will be fine!