Truth is, you don't need to wear makeup to look good. Women use makeup to enhance their looks and natural beauty, but it doesn't mean they won't look good without makeup, right?
But if you're still self conscious about your skin looks, here are a few tips on how to look good without makeup on:
- Use protection! Meaning... sunscreen! Every day, even when it's cloudy outside. This massively prevents wrinkles and dark spots on your face.
- Vitamin C - it's not just good for winter colds, a good cup of Vitamin C by the morning will help fight free radicals that harm your skin.
- Don't touch your face. Really, avoid scratching and touching your face, especially when it comes to pimples and blemishes. Just avoid touching them at all!
- Scrub, scrub, scrub! Use a product like Younique's Awake Facial Cleanser everyday to remove all of the impurities and dead cells.
- Tone it up! Natural products are the best, so after cleaning your face, give it a splash of Rose Water, for a revitalizing moisture.